Wednesday, September 10, 2008

More Random Highlights

What I do when I'm bored in the hotel room. Find ways to take weird pictures of myself. 

Back when I was a wee little laddy, we had playpens in Mcdonalds. I loved the playpens, and I still do, if my lanky-ass would fit in one of those things, I'd play in it till they threw me out. But the ass-monkeys of today, will eat at McDonalds, and then sit there on their fat-asses and play some Nintendo Gamecube. What is America coming to? Fat fuckity fat. I've fallen and [Amer]iCANt get up!

Random thoughts:
The manager at this T-fund is very courteous. Day one she gave me the authority that she had over her callers. Today, a girl very innocently asked "Can I go to the bathroom?" and I forgot that these kiddies dont know my sense of humor yet, I snapped back "No!" I told her that I was kidding but I think I scared her. 

In my time here, I dont think I've heard the phrase "Where's the money?" at this T-fund. It's very laid-back, reminiscent of the Farzad Novin days. I like it here. 

Somebody was snapping their fingers to a song today and being classically conditioned, as soon as I heard the snap, I turned around to see if there was a pledge. 

While training new callers, the manager here was doing all the calling while I was simply 'observing' and 'learning.' I was itching to do all this stuff myself. I love training, it's like your own stand-up act. The second training around, she gave me a crack at it, she let me out of my cage, and I loved it. 

Lastly, this is a pet peeve of mine, I hate it when people say "solicitating." The word is "soliciting." On a similar note, it pisses me off when people say "conversating," the word that you're looking for is "conversing."