Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Grinds my gears

You know what really grinds my gears? People trying to defy the fundamentals that this great nation was based upon. 

1) The Jonas Brothers. At first, I hated them cuz they look like a buncha goddamn queers. Their music sucks. And I dont know why the fuck they're a phenomenon. And if you're a girl in my age demographic and have a crush on them. You disgust me. The new reason why they grind my gears is their goddamn chastity 'promise' rings. You know they've fucked a broad or two. And you know, if they're actually honest, and havent. One, this goes back to my original reason for said loathing, they're a buncha queers. Second, this is America. America is based on certain fundamentals, like Sex, drugs, and Rock n Roll. You want to be chaste, go to the Middle-East and have sex after you're married.

2) The school that I'm at right now, they have a campus-wide smoke ban. That really grinds my gears. It's a good thing I'm getting the hell outta here next week. How would I survive this monstrosity? It's an infringement on the very thing this country provides...the freedom of expression. 

No comments: