Thursday, November 27, 2008
Uncomfortable
I had been waiting to come home for so long. The day had finally come. The drive wasn't so bad, I had made new CD's and they made the trip more bearable. I got home at 3AM, I had told my mom and dad that I'd be arriving the following day just so that they wouldnt panic about my six hour drive. It did get pretty bad, it snowing like a bitch, I couldnt see anything, there was a slippery layer of snow on the road. It was so bad, that I had to drive 40 mph on the highway, and I hate slow drivers. I came home, my ass numb. The first half of the day went by fantastic, it was great to be back home again, the laughs, the love. After a while, I began to freak out, I wasnt used to be around people, I wanted to go back to my cave, and just sit alone. I wasn't used to talking this much, I was tired and out of breath. And as of late, I've had back pain and headaches, and the lack of sleep wasnt helping much. I had asked a friend to accompany me online, she cant sleep much either. We were up till 5:30 chattin it up until we both decided that we'd try to get some sleep. I didn't get much sleep last night, I was tossing and turning all night. I only got 5 hours of sleep. As nice as it is to be back, I still feel like a little bit of an outsider, I'm lacking a feeling of belongingness, I feel like guest who'll be on his way soon enough. Bahhh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
the desire to retreat to the cave is one of my constant struggles
Post a Comment