wait, so do u have a truck or this Calibur? sorry to hear about ur gas station.. prob one of the few things u actually like in ur hood.. also- love the lantern idea, very crafty
I had the truck but the company is having budget cuts and wont be paying for my gas no more. I traded it in for the Calibur so I could drive home and not spend a billion dollars in gas.
2 comments:
wait, so do u have a truck or this Calibur? sorry to hear about ur gas station.. prob one of the few things u actually like in ur hood.. also- love the lantern idea, very crafty
I had the truck but the company is having budget cuts and wont be paying for my gas no more. I traded it in for the Calibur so I could drive home and not spend a billion dollars in gas.
Post a Comment