Friday, August 29, 2008

Obama!

Even that I think was too much for the son-of-a-bitch waiter that we had, he didn't deserve it. 
Just listen to the man, just look at him talk...and just look at what my iPhone camera was able to capture, laser death rays shooting out of Obama. That's the kind of President that'll truly change things. 
More people should have huddled around that television set watching that speech, it was riveting. That speech was better than sex, I'd jerk off to that speech, not in the sense that I'd wanna do Barack Obama but the overall feeling that you got inside after listening to that speech, it made you feel good, it made you feel as good as an orgasm does. Except, Obama's speech resonates longer than a five second orgasm. 

Completely unrelated sidenote, this is really weird, and I can't quite articulate the feeling that I have but I'm beginning to see human beings for the animals that we really are. 

'Our vibrations we're getting nasty. But why? Was there no communication? Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?' -HST

No comments: