Well, yesterday was my birthday. Wasn't really much of anything, it was just another day with the exception of the few special phone calls I received. I removed my birthday from facebook a while ago knowing well that I'd get bombarded with 'Happy Birthday' wallposts, some from people who are only doing it because facebook tells them that it's my birthday today. But on the flipside, you cant expect for people to know your birthday and I suppose that it's a nice gesture on their part. I dont have the patience to scroll through pages and reading the same quasi generic post everytime. I've really lost all excitement about my birthday this year. I didn't have a laundry list of presents this year either. I usually think of some way back in October, counting down the days till Dec 3rd. I guess I'm just getting older.
Some good news though, I only have ten work day's left and then its back to the cittayyyyyyyyy.
Woot!
No comments:
Post a Comment